How to Adapt
a brief user’s guide on getting through life, as gleaned from plant adaptations invented by students in our SECRETS program.
1) Everything that comes out of your mouth can be a seed—or a thorn.
2) The storms of life may actually just be opportunities for growth.
3) All of us organisms have different kinds of attributes and interests, leaves and roots; some are as visible as a rainbow with glittery leaves, while others might be clear, inconspicuous, harder to immediately see or share.
4) Sometimes, the simplest and most common ingredients bring about unique and exceptional circumstances.
5) And finally: when your elements are balanced, any place can be a suitable home.