Annual donations contribute greatly to the Institute’s success in advancing innovative place-based education, getting kids outside, and stewardship of the Gorge. Your annual donation is used solely to help support our programs.
Every dollar donated to the Institute can be used to leverage additional funds through challenge grants.
Contribute to the kids of the Gorge now!
- We take any donations from $1 to $1,000 and beyond.
- We have a small annual budget so every bit helps.
- 100% of all donations go toward program costs.
- Our administrative costs are <10% and are covered by the minimal fees that we collect.
- We have had over 15,000 participants in our programs!
- Our programs serve school districts where over half of the students are on the free and reduced lunch program.
- $5 – $100 Pays for individual students as well as equipment used by students.
- $100 – $250 May be used to provide a bus for a field trip.
- $250 – $750 Reflects work done towards restoration such as native plantings.
- $750 – $1,500 This range could launch the expansion of existing programs or even create a new program.
- $1,500 – $2,500 Could be used to cover the cost of an entire class.
- $2,500 – $5,000 These amounts are indicative of sponsorship for an entire school!
DONATE ONLINE NOW BY CLICKING THE LINK ON THE RIGHT!
If you do not wish to donate online with your credit card, please mail a check or cash with any notes to:
Columbia Gorge Ecology Institute, PO BOX 1104, Hood River, OR 97031
You may also drop off a donation at our office at 203 2nd St. in downtown Hood River. If we’re away conducting programs just slide your donation though our mail slot next door at Gorge Grown.
All donations are tax-deductible and will be honored with a thank you letter.